At 3Q Digital, we work with high-powered clients in some of America's best cities (San Francisco, Chicago, San Diego, New York, Austin, Raleigh, Burlington, and Charlottesville). We're smart and fast-paced, we value great client service, and great team members -- which is where you come in.
The Sr. Social Creative Strategist will serve as a strategic leader on visual elements that impact Social & Native advertising performance. This individual will be responsible for building, maturing, and evangelizing a creative testing methodology that is rooted strongly in data. Additionally, this person will serve as the liaison between Social advertisers and Design teams, building strong rapport on both sides through documentation and process improvement. The ideal candidate has a proven track record in project managing a Creative queue at large scale, loves using data to tell a story, and is passionate about evangelizing the visual components that drive media buying.
- Establish internal approach towards Creative Testing methodology within Social and Native advertising channels. Ensure buy in from Social leadership is established, and document the approach for internal use.
- Build a vision for Social advertising that focuses on high iterations of Creative testing
- Evangelize your approach and vision internally; to 3Q clients and at 3Q events
- Be the primary liaison between the Social and Native advertising teams and the 3Q internal Creative team and 3rd party vendors & contractors
- Establish and nurture a continuous feedback loop with Designers, Creative & Social Leads on creative testing performance across all 3Q clients. Deliver formal “post mortems” to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Produce thought leadership for 3Q Marketing purposes: blog posts, case studies, white papers, webinars
- Prioritize and manage the Creative queue of requests from Social and Native account teams
- Gather data points around Creative Testing results at scale across 3Q clients, and draw objective insights on design elements that tend to lead to better performance
- Be the go-to person on best practices and POV on how to design creative elements differently across Social and Native advertising platforms
Note: This is not a Design role. While some experience in Design is a plus, this role is ideal for someone who is passionate about the business side of producing advertising creative at scale for clients
- 2+ years working directly with Creative production
- 2+ years of paid social media marketing experience (hands-on account management experience preferred)
- Has managed creative workflow at large scale
- Impressive knowledge of ad products across Social & Native ad platforms, and the best practices for designing within each platform
- Passionate about process improvement and project management
- Working knowledge of Native Advertising and platforms (Outbrain, Taboola, Gemini Native)
- Some experience with Organic Social
- Strong, professional and verbal communication skills. Should be more than comfortable with public speaking.
- Excellent writing and strategic content creation skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as manage other team members
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items; while effectively managing changing priorities and time management.
- Agency experience, and comfortability working in a very fast-paced environment
- Believer in “work/life integration” – this is not a 9 to 5 job by any means.
Best-in-class digital marketing results require the best-in-class workforce, and we believe that comes from a diverse mix of backgrounds and experiences. 3Q Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to evaluating all qualified candidates regardless of gender, gender identity, race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Furthermore, we believe optimal results come from operating a meritocracy built upon diversity of thought and background and absolutely devoid of discrimination and hate speech. We do everything in our power, including strict adherence to an anti-harassment policy, to make 3Q a welcoming and inclusive organization whose employees feel comfortable respectfully sharing their thoughts with each other and our leaders, and our training and mentorship programs help make sure all employees have an equal opportunity to grow and excel. With nine offices around the country, we hope that we have the right home for you and that you have what it takes to be a 3Qer.