At 3Q Digital, we work with high-powered clients in some of America’s best cities (San Francisco, San Diego, the Silicon Valley, downtown Chicago, New York, Austin and Burlington, Vermont). We’re smart, fast-paced and we value great client service.
If you’re an experienced SEM with passions for growing cool businesses, learning new techniques and methods, collaborating with inspiring teammates, and training future marketing stars, we’d like to hear from you. Our search account managers are our resident paid search experts, responsible for keeping on top of trends, developments, and best practices and putting them to optimal use for each client’s paid search campaign.
Our search account managers work with brand-name companies who demand – and recognize – excellence. They’re part of a cross-functional team that includes production and client services, all working to make sure client needs are anticipated and met. Ideal candidates have more than SEM experience; they have the drive to work independently and the communication skills to work as part of a thriving team.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
This position is responsible for all aspects of paid search management for assigned client accounts, which include but are not limited to:
- Driving paid search strategy for top tier clients.
- Creating roadmaps planning strategic initiatives & optimization efforts to hit client goals and targets.
- Setting and hitting client targets for both volume and ROI.
- Identifying and executing tasks that will have the most significant impact in hitting targets.
- Quantifying and prioritizing initiatives/opportunities accordingly.
- Campaign monitoring to ensure the account is pacing well relative to budgets and targets.
- Implementing testing initiatives in key areas such as ad creatives, landing page messaging, landing page layout, audience segmentation, placements, networks, and 3rd-party tools.
- Mentoring junior level AMs.