At 3Q Digital, we work with high-powered clients in some of America’s best cities (New York, San Francisco, San Diego, the Silicon Valley, downtown Chicago, and Burlington, Vermont). We’re smart, fast-paced and we value great client service.
The Manager, Analytics will be tasked with partnering with key internal and client stakeholders and will oversee measurement, reporting, performance, insights and optimization deliverables. The ideal candidate will be able to identify the “why” or “so what” from a myriad of different data sources and will be able to act as subject matter expert and be a partner to both our internal teams as well as our day-to-day clients and their extended teams.
- Grow credibility with clients by exceeding expectations and delivering best-in-class insights.
- Build measurement plans against learning and business objectives, with minimal direction.
- Monitor and analyze performance through campaign dashboards and readouts - determine the data requirements, extract and manipulate the data and develop a coherent story with clear, easy-to-follow conclusions with actionable recommendations in a concise, organized fashion.
- Independently provide tactical and strategic analysis of single/multiple channels.
- Serve the client team as an expert on industry and client-specific strategic issues.
- Use multi-touch attribution/digital attribution solutions to understand interactions, roles and conversion contributions between digital marketing channels
- Integrate reporting across channels for large programs; and lead internal measurement discussions and develops relevant QA practices.
- Design, execute, and interpret test results. Identify needs for analysis and guide team members on techniques and interpretation.
- Work closely with the account and client teams to assess the campaign’s technical measurement and data requirements (e.g., campaign tagging, Web analytics coding)
- Mentor team of analysts to develop analysis expertise, as well as career management
- Take ownership of projects and programs, managing staff independently and efficiently.
- Contribute to the company's knowledge base by creating and sharing case studies, POVs and seminar/conference summaries
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- 3-5 years in paid search, paid social and display advertising using data to drive recommendations preferred
- Excellent understanding of online advertising ecosystem and performance metrics with expertise collecting, analyzing, synthesizing data and strong problem solving, technical analytic and communication skills are imperative.
- Strong ability to judge and quantify results of advertising and investments (i.e., understand true value of ROI, describe impact of results, compare actual results to needs of client) and know what to do with this information (i.e., how to optimize placements, copy, creative, etc.)
- Expertise with ad serving tools (DFA/DCM, etc...), Paid Search Platforms (AdWords, Bing, etc...), Web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics) and Attribution Solutions (Convertro, Visual IQ, Adometry)
- Experience with device-graphing / customer matching servers (e.g., Tapad, LiveRamp) and with third-party viewability/validation tools (e.g., IAS, comScore, DoubleVerify) is a plus
- Experience with R, Python or other similar statistical and data mining tools is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to completion within established deadlines
- Requires excellent organizational, written, and communication skills
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel and Tableau