At 3Q Digital, we work with high-powered clients in some of America’s best cities (New York, San Francisco, San Diego, the Silicon Valley, downtown Chicago, and Burlington, Vermont). We're smart and fast-paced, we value great client service, and great team members—which is where you come in.
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Accountant to join our Finance and Accounting team in San Mateo, CA. The individual filling this position will handle a wide range of accounting duties. We will be hiring with an immediate start date.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating JE’s and maintain schedules
- Maintaining and updating the end of month reconciliations and close report
- Reconciling the Technology Fees with Technology passthrough fees each month
- Invoicing all clients at the end of the month based on the contract terms, email exceptions, passthrough costs and spend updated by the team.
- Receiving and reviewing new Client contracts for accuracy and completeness.
- Setting up the client, obtaining relevant details and paperwork
- Ensuring all Client files are up to date and accurate at all times, both hard and soft copy folders
- Ensuring all passthrough expenses are passed through correctly to the client.
- Coordinating with the AP Specialist as required
- Keeping track of emails and communication regarding billing and clients through the month to ensure accurate billing
- Ensuring we have all duly executed contracts and addendums in place prior to billing
- Maintaining and reviewing account receivables monthly
- Following up on past dues and collection of AR
- Providing all information required to our collections agency as and when needed
- Coordinating with the AP Accountant on all integrating tasks
- Special projects as they arise
Job Requirements and Qualifications
Applicants should possess:
- 2+ years of Accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree (Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting majors preferred)
- A proficiency in Microsoft Office and Quickbooks
- An end to end knowledge of accounting and how Invoices, Bills, Journal Entries and the like affect the financials of the company
- A strong attention to detail and highly accurate
- An excellent ability to number crunch
- The ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism while dealing with sensitive material
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.