At 3Q Digital, we work with high-powered clients in some of America's best cities (San Francisco, Chicago, San Diego, New York, Austin, Raleigh, Burlington, and Charlottesville). We're smart and fast-paced, we value great client service, and great team members -- which is where you come in.
The Paid Social Media Account Manager collaborates with key stakeholders and will oversee paid social advertising campaigns including strategic planning, campaign creation, client communications, reporting and analysis. The ideal candidate has a proven track record in developing and managing paid social media campaigns that meets and/or exceed a client’s business objectives.
- Partner with account leads to ensure social media plans, goals, and objectives are aligned, optimized, and integrated
- Build a variety of performance-focused social media campaigns from conception to creative to execution to analytics
- Work to adequately measure and optimize performance-driven social media campaigns while also establishing benchmarks and recommending improvements for future social media campaigns
- Develop social media strategies and marketing plans to support and achieve the client’s business objectives
- Mentor junior team members on overall social account management strategy, optimization, etc.
- Able to manage medium to large sized clients autonomously
- Able to convey complex subjects to clients in an understandable way; including dynamic Excel dashboard reporting of KPIs
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- 2+ years of social media marketing experience (account management experience preferred).
- Has managed a FB account that spends a significant budget (at least $50k a month)
- Has experience with very performance-driven (direct response) Paid Social advertising.
- Knowledge of social media advertising platforms and analytics suites (Facebook Power Editor, Nanigans, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns, including Facebook, Pinterest, Linkedin, Twitter
- Strong, professional verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing and strategic content creation skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items; while effectively managing changing priorities and time management
- Ability to identify new opportunities and platforms on social media to drive incremental ROI for clients
- Innovative thinker, collaborative team player and strong communicator