At 3Q Digital, we work with high-powered clients in some of America’s best cities (San Diego, San Francisco, New York, Silicon Valley, Austin, downtown Chicago, Raleigh, Burlington, and Charlottesville). We’re smart and fast-paced, we value great client service, and we take care of our team members – which is where you come in.
3Q is seeking a self-motivated Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Manager to join our rapidly expanding CRO team in San Francisco.
- Optimize and personalize conversion funnels to drive measurable increases in conversion rates and revenue
- Assist CRO team with structuring and conducting qualitative and quantitative research
- Collaborate with CRO team to create strategic roadmaps based on our proprietary conversion research process
- Create client facing test plans based on hypotheses and test requirements that match the strategic roadmap
- Coordinate with developers, analysts, and researchers to drive projects forward
- Oversee the structure, development, and monitoring of tests with a focus on achieving high testing velocity for clients
- Communicate with 3Q account teams to manage cross team collaboration and influence growth strategy for clients
- Manage client relationships through weekly meetings to provide updates on the development queue, provide strategic guidance, lead the iterative testing process, and provide reporting and results
- Manage multiple projects, with multiple remote teams in a fast paced results oriented environment
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- 2 years working in conversion optimization or equivalent experience working in a digital agency
- Advanced experience with testing platforms including Optimizely, Adobe, Visual Website Optimizer, or similar platforms
- Advanced experience with project management and client management
Additional things that will impress us:
- Intermediate experience with UX design, wire-framing, and usability principles
- Intermediate experience with research tools including HotJar, Clicktale, CrazyEgg, SurveyMonkey, Qualaroo, UserTesting.com, or other similar tools
- Intermediate experience with Analytics Platforms including Google Analytics, Omniture, Mixpanel
- Experience with multi-channel media strategy
Best-in-class digital marketing results require the best-in-class workforce, and we believe that comes from a diverse mix of backgrounds and experiences. 3Q Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to evaluating all qualified candidates regardless of gender, gender identity, race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Furthermore, we believe optimal results come from operating a meritocracy built upon diversity of thought and background and absolutely devoid of discrimination and hate speech. We do everything in our power, including strict adherence to an anti-harassment policy, to make 3Q a welcoming and inclusive organization whose employees feel comfortable respectfully sharing their thoughts with each other and our leaders, and our training and mentorship programs help make sure all employees have an equal opportunity to grow and excel. With nine offices around the country, we hope that we have the right home for you and that you have what it takes to be a 3Qer.