The Native Advertising Account Manager collaborates with key stakeholders and will oversee native advertising campaigns including strategic planning, competitive research, campaign creation, reporting and analysis. Your primary area of focus will be to optimize media placements on in-feed native ad and content recommendation networks. You’ll work directly with 3Q clients and cross-channel teams to drive forward performance, strategy and efficiency to meet or exceed a client’s business objectives.
- Knowledge of native ad platforms such as Taboola, Outbrain, Gemini, Sharethrough, Nativo, etc.
- Work to adequately measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending improvements for future native advertising campaigns.
- Develop native advertising strategies and content marketing plans to support and achieve the client’s business objectives.
- Mentor junior team members on overall native account management strategy, optimization, etc.
- Able to manage medium to large sized clients autonomously.
- Able to convey complex subjects to clients in an understandable way; including powerful real-time dashboard reporting of KPIs.
- Creative thinker, capable of ideating new content to support strategic initiatives
- Experienced in writing headlines and ad copy to entice action
- 2+ years of native advertising experience (prefer to have account management experience or similar).
- Has managed native advertising account that spends a significant budget (at least $40k a month)
- Has developed and/or managed the production of blog posts, infographics, white papers, case studies, video, etc.
- Strong, professional verbal communication skills.
- Excellent writing and strategic content creation skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items; while effectively managing changing priorities
- Ability to identify new ways to leverage online media to advertise and generate leads.
- Innovative thinker, collaborative team player and strong communicator.
- Previous agency experience a plus
- Experience in end-to-end content marketing a plus
- Experience in Social Media, PR, influencer marketing a plus
Best-in-class digital marketing results require the best-in-class workforce, and we believe that comes from a diverse mix of backgrounds and experiences. 3Q Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to evaluating all qualified candidates regardless of gender, gender identity, race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Furthermore, we believe optimal results come from operating a meritocracy built upon diversity of thought and background and absolutely devoid of discrimination and hate speech. We do everything in our power, including strict adherence to an anti-harassment policy, to make 3Q a welcoming and inclusive organization whose employees feel comfortable respectfully sharing their thoughts with each other and our leaders, and our training and mentorship programs help make sure all employees have an equal opportunity to grow and excel. With nine offices around the country, we hope that we have the right home for you and that you have what it takes to be a 3Qer.