At 3Q Digital, we work with high-powered clients in some of America's best cities (Burlington, San Francisco, San Diego, the Silicon Valley, Austin, New York and downtown Chicago). We're smart and fast-paced, we value great client service, and we take care of our precious account managers -- which is where you come in.
Our Account Coordinators are the backbone of 3Q Digital. They manage the day-to-day tasks that enable growth for our customers – working closely with their account manager counterparts to ensure client success.
You are an Account Coordinator if you:
- Have 1 year of paid search experience (AdWords/adCenter a must; Facebook ads a plus);
- Aren’t afraid of rolling your sleeves up to tinker with an account;
- Love working with numbers;
- Know your way around Excel. You already know vlookup, pivot tables, concatenating, text to columns, and more;
- Can juggle multiple projects at the same time;
- Have a desire to learn and grow in the search engine marketing space.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to consistently handle multiple tasks across multiple clients
- Ability to handle changing priorities
- Desire to stay current with the latest marketing trends
- Detail oriented and organised
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize to deliver multiple tasks on time
- Ability to keep a cool head and positive attitude when executing tasks across accounts