Who We Are
3Q Digital (www.3QDigital.com) is a leading digital marketing agency headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices in downtown San Francisco, San Diego, and Chicago. 3Q Digital uses cutting-edge attribution techniques and proprietary methods of process, strategy, and execution across a full scope of channels including SEM, social, display, SEO, mobile, and video advertising. Their list of growth-driven clients includes ecommerce, B2B, and education services.
Who We Are Looking For
We’re in search of an SEO Account Manager to manage, along with the other managers and analysts that makeup the organic search team, the end-to-end project activities for a group 3Q’s organic search clients. The right candidate will be tasked with continuing to help grow 3Q’s organic search service offerings, processes, and supporting team—taking what we’ve already built and making it work better and scale even more effectively. This person must have the results-driven and technical knowhow to deliver complex and industry-leading SEO and ORM strategies, including local search, social media as it relates to SEO, and all other areas SEO can touch.
Essential Job Functions
- Lead the strategy behind and execution of organic search project work
- Define upfront client SEO requirements and site changes that will increase quality traffic, maximize site performance, improve search result listings, and ultimately drive value for our clients. Strategic requirements include elements such as: market/industry research, benchmarking, technical/site architecture assessment, keyword/content strategy, approach to (organic) link building, social media, integration of online and offline, online asset assessments, etc.
- Lead ongoing/monthly analysis and reporting to identify further optimization opportunities for each of our clients
- Manage development of deliverables, reporting, strategy implementation, and all direct communications with IT resources, paid search team, vendor partners, and the management team
- Consistent and well-structured follow up on status of SEO recommendations for all clients; provide implementation reviews/feedback
- Act as the face of the company to many of our clients in regard to search recommendations by providing continuing education around SEO/SEM, sharing POVs, and conducting competitive audits or developing specific presentations as requested
- Create and deliver presentations and written briefs
- Develop and maintain project plans to update clients on status of campaigns
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- 4-year degree from an accredited university
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the organic search space
- Passion for SEO and search engine marketing in general
- Client-facing/agency experience
- Advanced PowerPoint, Excel + Word skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Can manage time efficiently + prioritize projects
- Exceptional and authoritative written, verbal, and presentation skills
- A self-starter with an ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Working knowledge of paid and free SEO tools
- Hands-on experience with web analytics tools & search engine referral tracking/benchmarking
- Successful experience managing a team of resources
- Up to date on recent search trends and regularly reads industry blogs
Benefits / Compensation
- Full medical / dental / vision insurance
- Paid sick / vacation / holidays off
- Competitive salary based on experience
Why should you work with us anyway?
- You’ll learn. A lot (in a short amount of time)
- You’ll be able to dive in right away
- We’re fun. We have company outings and happy hours
- Tons of room for growth (ask any of our employees, most have been recently promoted)
Best-in-class digital marketing results require the best-in-class workforce, and we believe that comes from a diverse mix of backgrounds and experiences. 3Q Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to evaluating all qualified candidates regardless of gender, gender identity, race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Furthermore, we believe optimal results come from operating a meritocracy built upon diversity of thought and background and absolutely devoid of discrimination and hate speech. We do everything in our power, including strict adherence to an anti-harassment policy, to make 3Q a welcoming and inclusive organization whose employees feel comfortable respectfully sharing their thoughts with each other and our leaders, and our training and mentorship programs help make sure all employees have an equal opportunity to grow and excel. With nine offices around the country, we hope that we have the right home for you and that you have what it takes to be a 3Qer.